Our heavily-wooded parkland course opened in 1973. The course is built on clay ground so is wet in winter but perfect for summer play. Each hole is individually tree-lined and golfers cross water seven times in 9 holes. The layout ensures minimal walking between green and tee. Signature hole, the second, involves a 170 yard carry across the Agivey River. The Inn makes a perfect clubhouse!
Type Of Course: Heavily wooded parkland course crossing water seven times in nine holes. A wet course in the Winter, good fun in the Summer.
Green Fees: Mon – Fri: £10.00; Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays: £15.00
Golf Tuition: By Ken Revie, our own P.G.A. Professional
Golf Lessons from £15.00 per half hour. The Brown Trout is the perfect base to enjoy your golf on the North Coast. We can arrange tee times.
Seven day membership:
All categories £200.00
(Fees include union affiliation. We are not affiliated with the ladies G.U.I.)
Monday – Friday membership:
All categories £120.00.
(Fees include union affiliation.)
Juveniles £50.00 (Includes summer course with ken revie p.G.A. Professional)
1. Mens’ club have priority on Thursday evenings, Ladies’ club on Wednesday evenings. Course can be closed by management but this will be kept to a minimum.
2. Juveniles can play Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, Sundays, Bank and Public holidays, Wednesday and Thursday evenings, juveniles must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Members are entitled to a £3 reduction in visitor’s greenfees. Golfer’s Fry is £4 for members.
4. Members cannot commence a round on Sundays in British Summer Time between 9.00 am and 12.00 noon.
5. Members have priority on First Tee over anyone commencing a round between 12 noon and 3 pm on Sundays.